The 2005 Nissan Maxima utilizes two different types of fuse. Type A is used in the fuse boxes in the engine compartment. Type B is used in the passenger compartment fuse box.
If any electrical equipment does not come on, check for an open fuse. Beware not to use a fuse of a higher or lower amperage rating than specified on the fuse box cover. This could damage the electrical system or cause a fire. To remove and replace your Nissan Maxima Engine Compartment Fuse, please follow below instructions:
- Be sure the ignition switch and the headlight switch are OFF.
- Open the engine hood.
- Remove the fuse box cover by pushing the tab and lifting the cover up.
- Remove the fuse with the fuse puller. The fuse puller is located in the center of the fuse block in the passenger compartment.
- If the fuse is open/broken (see picture for broken fuse), replace it with a new fuses.
- If a new fuse also opens, have the electrical system checked and repaired by a NISSAN dealer.
- 2004 maxima fuse diagram,2005 maxima fuse block diagram,2005 maxima fuse diagram,engine compartment fuse type,engine fuse panel nissan maxima 2006,